- Mar 08, 2017 -
GQ-3B Analyzer uses external digestion of single-chip control of stainless steel, easy, no solenoid valve pipeline corrosion aging, more stable performance, higher reliability, can accurately detect content elements in steel and non-ferrous metals, high degree of automation, improved the accuracy and precision of analysis, display and print the data directly. Determination of cast iron, ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, alloy cast iron, all kinds of carbon in the ore, non-ferrous metals, sulfur, manganese, phosphorus, Silicon, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, copper, titanium, zinc, vanadium, magnesium, rare earth element contents. Wide measuring range, high precision, high, medium and low-grade complete, and can accept user orders.
Stainless steel instrument GQ-3B main technical parameters:
* Power supply voltage: 220V ± 50HZ, power consumption: 50W
* Time: 5 seconds
* Measuring range: 0-1,999 absorbance values 0-99.99% values
* Measuring elements: silicon, manganese, phosphorus, copper, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, rare earth, magnesium, titanium, zinc, aluminum, lead, iron and other
* Measurement accuracy: comply with GB/T223.3-5-88 standards.
Stainless steel instrument GQ-3B main features:
* Compatible with all functions of type GQ-3A microcomputer three-element Analyzer
* Instrument functional, suitable for living cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, alloy cast iron, non-ferrous metals such as copper alloy, aluminum alloy, ores and other materials in the multi-element analysis
* External digestion, simple, no solenoid valve pipeline corrosion aging, more stable performance, higher reliability